With a proud 50 year history, MADEC is a successful not-for-profit and charitable organisation providing premium employment services, education and training, labour hire and harvest opportunities. Operating within Government guidelines, MADEC is focussed on gaining successful employment outcomes for its valued clients.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, this pivotal role will have overall strategic and operational responsibility for the delivery of the labour hire services across the Seasonal Worker Programme and traditional labour hire functions. Other responsibilities include:
- developing the strategic business plan for the division with a focus on business growth and commercial sustainability;
- providing leadership and development to the team across operational managers and the central support function;
- ensuring excellence in service delivery of labour hire solutions;
- maintaining compliance with legislative and licencing requirements;
- fostering strong strategic relationships with key stakeholders;
- establishing sound practices and processes to support the labour hire division achieve its performance objectives.
Applications are encouraged from appropriately qualified professionals with demonstrated experience in a comparable industry such as labour hire, recruitment or corporate resourcing combined with the leadership skills and commercial acumen to strategically manage and grow the labour hire division. The successful candidate will be required to lead with a collaborative approach and demonstrate a strong commitment to the MADEC vision and values. High level commercial acumen, complemented by strong communication, negotiation, customer service and stakeholder management skills, will be important.
With flexibility to be based in either the Adelaide CBD or Mildura, this is a rare opportunity to be part of an ever growing organisation with national reach.
For a job and person specification, please click on the PDF icon above or below, and for further information on our client, please visit madec.edu.au
Applications should be addressed to Justin Hinora. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call Justin or Hannah Way on (08) 8100 8827.