Operating since 1972, Cavpower is a proud South Australian owned and operated family business. The company is widely regarded as one of the leading Caterpillar dealers, providing exceptional customer service in sales, rental, parts, servicing and equipment rebuild of Caterpillar products.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director and working closely with the Chief Operating Officer, this pivotal Adelaide based role is primarily responsible for:
- proactively contributing to the strategic direction of the business;
- providing leadership in planning, directing, developing and administering the financial activities of the business;
- maintaining and enhancing important relationships with key internal and external stakeholders;
- ensuring the provision of detailed analysis and information to inform key business decisions;
- overseeing compliance and corporate regulatory requirements;
- proactively and strategically managing and enhancing the company’s commercial contracts.
Applications are encouraged from senior finance professionals with experience in a comparable financially disciplined business. The successful candidate will be commercially astute, pragmatic, perceptive, resilient, calm, considered and self-assured and be a hands-on enabler capable of becoming a trusted advisor to senior management within this agile privately owned business. Strong leadership and stakeholder relationship building skills will also be important.
This is a rare opportunity to join a significant and dynamic Adelaide based business as it continues its growth trajectory.
For further information on our client, please visit cavpower.com
Applications should be addressed to Andrew Reed and Justin Hinora. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call (08) 8100 8827.