Metro Homes SA is one of South Australia’s leading developer/builder, offering both custom builds on private land and developments on land owned by the entity. With operations in four states, a portfolio in excess of $1.5b and having recently been ranked number four in the HIA residential builders in SA, the business is poised for continual growth. Metro is continuously in acquisition mode and looking to grow its existing land portfolio with current projects under development having 7-9 year life cycles.
Reporting to the Acquisition and Development Manager, this senior role will act as the conduit between external parties and the development team in the delivery of land development projects. Specific responsibilities include:
- managing all aspects of the development lifecycle, from concept to design and through to completion;
- ensuring projects are developed in a timely manner consistent with the acquisition strategy and feasibility;
- managing critical internal and external stakeholder relationships;
- negotiating with relevant authorities as required;
- preparing reports, budgets and forecasts in line with financial management targets;
- analysing competitor projects to inform research reports;
- contributing to sales and marketing activities and the acquisition of future projects.
Applications are encouraged from tertiary qualified candidates (property, engineering or a related discipline) with substantial experience managing multiple and diverse land development projects of various sizes. Previous experience working for a builder, developer or engineering consultancy will be well regarded, as will experience in all facets of land development. Strong verbal and written communication abilities, initiative, high level organisation skills, the energy of a self-starter and the capacity to work both autonomously and within a team environment will all be necessary qualities to success in this role.
This is a genuine opportunity to join an employer of choice and one of SA’s leading builders at a pivotal time of growth.
For a job and person specification, please click on the PDF icon above or below, and for further information on our client, please visit metrohomessa.com.au
Applications should be addressed to Justin Hinora. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call (08) 8100 8827.