The Rural Doctors Workforce Agency (RDWA) is an NGO delivering a comprehensive range of workforce support and services to medical, allied health and nursing professionals in rural South Australia. RDWA has built an enviable reputation over the last 20 years by working closely with rural health professionals and their families to enhance the health and wellbeing of rural communities.
Reporting to the Executive Director PHC Workforce & Outreach and working collaboratively within the Executive Team, this important role will lead and manage the delivery of the RDWA Outreach services in line with program objectives and funding frameworks. Other responsibilities include:
- managing the implementation of new programs, services and key initiatives;
- ensuring Outreach services are coordinated and integrated with local health services within the regions;
- driving program and service planning cycles and developing innovative program growth strategies;
- establishing and maintaining relationships with industry, government and other key stakeholders;
- leading a team of coordinators to deliver a model of primary healthcare services.
Applications are encouraged from appropriately qualified professionals with experience in health service delivery and the demonstrated ability to work collaboratively to deliver program requirements. Excellent interpersonal skills, high energy, outstanding organisational abilities, a continuous improvement focus and sound problem solving capabilities will also be important. An understanding of issues relating to rural and remote communities including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health will be highly regarded.
This is an opportunity to join a respected organisation as it enhances the health and wellbeing of rural and remote communities in South Australia.
For further information on our client, please visit ruraldoc.com.au
Applications should be addressed to Andrew Reed. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call Hannah Way (08) 8100 8849.