Kain Lawyers are transaction specialists and are recognised as one of the leading mid-market transactions firms in Australia. Founded and headquartered in South Australia, Kain Lawyers continues to grow, with a newly opened office in the Sydney CBD and a growing portfolio of national clients.
Based in the Adelaide CBD and reporting directly to the COO, the IT Manager will be responsible for Kain’s day to day IT operations and performance, and longer term technology strategy and execution. Recognising that technology is providing new ways to deliver legal services, this role will play a key role in assessing opportunities for Kain to evolve its service delivery model in line with the firm’s overall 5 year strategic plan. Key responsibilities include:
- overseeing ICT operational and project activities in cooperation with vendors and outsourced support staff;
- managing the day to day ICT performance across the firm, ensuring there is appropriate technical support and training for the circa 40 users within the business;
- project managing new implementation or upgrade projects;
- identifying, recommending, implementing and supporting cost effective technology solutions whilst taking into account the level of technical risk;
- contributing to the development of ICT strategy in support of business growth plans.
Applications are encouraged from suitably qualified ICT professionals with experience in a comparable ICT role within a geographically dispersed business, together with a practical, analytical approach and a high degree of initiative and strategic thinking. The successful candidate will display sound project management skills and be commercially astute, innovative, responsive, decisive and diplomatic. Positivity, flexibility, drive and a proactive, results-driven focus are all required for success in this pivotal role.
This is an exciting SA based IT management position offering the opportunity to contribute to the growth of a progressive, client-focused professional services business.
Offered on a permanent part time basis, the successful candidate will ideally work up to 25 hours over a 4 day week. Further flexibility to accommodate school hours and remote working will be open to negotiation.
For further information on our client, please visit kainlawyers.com.au
Applications should be addressed to Justin Hinora. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call Hannah Way on (08) 8100 8849.