UnitingSA is a community based organisation with a vision for a compassionate, respectful and just community in which all people participate and flourish. With over 1,000 staff and a turnover circa $100m, this vibrant and important organisation stands alongside and helps over 15,000 people a year with a range of aged care, disability, mental health, child development, family support and employment services.
The Chief Executive Officer is responsible to the Board of UnitingSA for the strategic leadership and effective management of the organisation. The Board seeks a proven executive who will:
- ensure sustainable and innovative growth and sector leadership in key services;
- maintain a high level of organisational performance;
- model UnitingSA’s values of respect, compassion, courage and integrity;
- lead, motivate and develop staff to deliver high quality care and outcomes in a safe, inclusive and supportive environment;
- maintain, develop and enhance relationships and partnerships with diverse public and private stakeholders;
- ensure the highest level of business and clinical governance.
The successful candidate will be an appropriately qualified senior executive with demonstrated capability to lead an organisation through ongoing reform, growth and increasing competition. Aged care sector experience will be a distinct advantage but candidates with leadership experience from comparably regulated and complex people focussed sectors are also welcomed. Strategic thinking, contemporary leadership, strong financial acumen and highly developed communication and negotiation skills are essential, as are the warmth, empathy, integrity and credibility necessary to lead UnitingSA through its next phase of growth and evolution.
This is a rare opportunity to lead a significant, stable and highly respected service provider with a bright future serving its community.
For a job and person specification, please click on the PDF icon above or below, and for further information on our client, please visit unitingsa.com.au
Applications should be addressed to Andrew Reed. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call (08) 8100 8827.