UNIQUE RESIDENTIAL ROLE
Based in North Adelaide, St Ann’s College is a university residential college which, for over 70 years, has provided a vibrant learning and living environment for its just under 200 students from across SA and beyond. Consistent with its mission and values, St Ann’s offers a safe and secure college environment while promoting the highest standards of academic achievement and personal development. St Ann’s aims to be a “home away from home” for its students.
Working closely with the Principal/CEO and as a key member of the senior management team, the Dean is responsible for the pastoral care and academic development of all students. Other responsibilities of this operational leadership role include:
- working collaboratively to encourage a respectful, inclusive, secure and supportive culture within the College;
- managing pastoral care and acting as a mentor to enhance student wellbeing;
- maintaining the residential emergency policies and procedures;
- overseeing the operational day-to-day requirements of the College;
- developing and maintaining productive relationships with a wide range of key stakeholders;
- promoting the College to assist in student recruitment, marketing and admissions to ensure its longevity and position as one of Adelaide’s premier residential colleges.
Applications are encouraged from suitably qualified and experienced individuals from a comparable service focussed position and with the capacity to transfer these attributes to the benefit of the College. Also important will be high level communication, coordination and negotiation skills, sound judgement and the warmth, authenticity, integrity and cultural sensitivity necessary to perform in this most important human services domain.
A remuneration package including salary, superannuation, accommodation, all meals and other benefits is offered to secure a genuinely dynamic and capable individual keen to join, embrace and add value to this critical service for the College.
For a job and person specification, please click on the PDF icon above or below, and for further information on our client, please visit stannscollege.edu.au
Applications should be addressed to Andrew Reed. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call Andrew or Hannah Way on (08) 8100 8827.