For over 70 years, Bedford has been changing the lives of people with disability through employment, training and life skills development. Dedicated professionals work tirelessly to create an environment and opportunities for people with disability to be valued and productive contributors to our community. Bedford is the second largest employer for people with disability in Australia, providing a range of services for over 1,300 clients across 18 sites in South Australia.
Business transformation for continued success during sector reform and compliance has created this opportunity for leadership across a diverse range of critical functions for the organisation. Reporting to the Chief Executive, this newly configured position is an integral part of the Executive Team. Key accountabilities include:
- contributing to and sharing ownership of the strategic direction of the business in its entirety;
- developing and overseeing contemporary people and culture practices across the full suite of organisational development, human resources, RTO, WHS & quality assurance;
- establishing and executing effective brand, communication and marketing plans to improve brand awareness in key markets and partnerships and to enhance internal communications;
- responsibility for the quality and compliance frameworks including the NDIS Provider status;
- developing strong and effective working relationships with the Board and Committees and colleagues.
Applications are encouraged from degree qualified, contemporary executives with significant human resources management experience across diverse business units and service delivery operations. Communications experience along with strong leadership, change management, strategic thinking, commercial acumen and an outcomes orientation will also be required. Experience as a trusted advisor and recognised contributor at senior and Board levels and a genuine affinity with the disability sector will also be important.
An attractive executive remuneration package will be offered to secure a high calibre individual keen to add value to this trusted and highly respected organisation making a genuine difference in the community.
For a job and person specification, please click on the PDF icon above or below, and for further information on our client, please visit bedfordgroup.com.au
Applications should be addressed to Andrew Reed. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call (08) 8100 8827.