The Motor Trade Association of SA/NT (MTA) is the employer based organisation dedicated to protecting and growing SA and the NT’s automotive retail, service and repair industry. With revenue approaching $30m, over 1,200 members, 70 staff, employing 500 apprentices and training 1,000, the MTA is a valued business partner of the automotive industry delivering a wide range of services.
Reporting to the General Manager, Automotive Skills Development, this newly created role will be tasked with ensuring students and stakeholders have an exceptional customer experience when engaging with MTA products and services. Responsibilities of the role include:
- affecting customer solutions and driving a culture of customer excellence across the organisation;
- proactively identifying, activating, maintaining and enhancing important commercial relationships with key stakeholders;
- influencing change management and continuous improvement strategies based on customer feedback;
- managing student focused services such as enrolment, scheduling and student support;
- providing leadership to the dedicated customer service team.
This role will require an energetic, driven and passionate professional with demonstrated experience in delivering an outstanding customer experience in a competitive market. An entrepreneurial and commercial mindset combined with the ability to navigate a regulated environment will also be important. Strong stakeholder management, influencing and collaboration skills to help identify, design and implement key customer service initiatives are essential.
For a job and person specification, please click on the PDF icon above or below, and for further information on our client, please visit mtasant.com.au
Applications should be addressed to Andrew Reed. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call (08) 8100 8849.