The Motor Trade Association of SA/NT (MTA) is the employer based organisation dedicated to protecting and growing SA and the NT’s automotive retail, service and repair industry. With revenue approaching $30m, over 1,200 members, 70 staff, employing 500 apprentices and training 1,000, the MTA is a valued business partner of the automotive industry delivering a wide range of services.
Reporting to the General Manager, Automotive Skills Development, this newly created role will focus on training operations and delivery, ensuring the implementation of the MTA’s Skills Development arm’s strategic objectives. Responsibilities of this role include:
- building a positive culture to enhance the effective and efficient performance of the training teams;
- ensuring the highest level of training delivery and excellence;
- identifying areas and opportunities for continuous improvement, embracing current and emerging technologies;
- driving ongoing training innovation through industry consultation;
- ensuring quality curriculum and delivery methods in line with industry needs.
Applications are encouraged from training professionals with previous experience in managing the design and delivery of training activities across comparable portfolios. Knowledge of the training and employment industries and RTO compliance requirements will be critical for success in the role. Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills and the ability to effectively lead teams will also be important. Business or management qualifications will be well regarded but are not essential.
For a job and person specification, please click on the PDF icon above or below, and for further information on our client, please visit mtasant.com.au
Applications should be addressed to Andrew Reed. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call (08) 8100 8849.