The Motor Trade Association of SA/NT (MTA) is the employer based organisation dedicated to protecting and growing SA and the NT’s automotive retail, service and repair industry. With revenue approaching $30m, over 1,200 members, 70 staff, employing 500 apprentices and training 1,000, the MTA is a valued business partner of the automotive industry delivering a wide range of services.
This newly created role will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer and forms part of the Executive Leadership Team. With a key focus on the strategic and operational leadership of the MTA’s Skills Development arm, this role will ensure that the current and future skills needs of the automotive industry are met. Responsibilities of the role include:
- driving innovation and best practice systems, services and operations;
- identifying and developing new revenue streams, partnerships and business opportunities to ensure the ongoing viability and sustainability of the MTA;
- maintaining regulatory compliance and upholding industry reporting requirements;
- leading a dedicated team to achieve cultural and strategic objectives;
- facilitating industry consultation and maintaining strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
Applications are encouraged from appropriately qualified professionals who have managed comparable senior portfolios. High level strategic planning, stakeholder management and a proven ability to effectively lead both individuals and teams will be essential. Commercial and financial acumen and knowledge of the training and employment industries will be well regarded, as will an understanding of RTO compliance requirements.
This is a genuine opportunity to influence the strategic direction of the MTA to meet the changing needs of the automotive industry in SA and the NT.
For a job and person specification, please click on the PDF icon above or below, and for further information on our client, please visit mtasant.com.au
Applications should be addressed to Andrew Reed. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call (08) 8100 8849.