Concordia College is an ELC-12 private co-educational Lutheran school which provides students with a vibrant education, rich in opportunities, within a compassionate and connected College community. It aims to inspire young people to actively engage in lifelong learning, achieve their best and become valuable global citizens.
Reporting to the Principal, the Manager – Administration Operations provides high level service and support to the Principal, the Leadership Team and the Board of the College as well as leadership of the administration team. Key responsibilities include:
- managing and coordinating the Principal’s diary including arranging meetings, drafting correspondence and email triage;
- preparing papers, agendas and minutes for the Board in consultation with the Principal and the Finance Manager;
- leading, managing and motivating the dedicated administration team;
- developing and maintaining effective working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders;
- undertaking research, analysing statistics, producing reports and managing projects.
Applications are invited from proactive, versatile, approachable and highly organised professionals with significant experience in a comparable fast paced role. A positive, cheerful and calm approach, well developed leadership and relationship building skills, meticulous attention to detail, high level verbal and written communication abilities and excellent ICT and project management skills will also be required. In addition, the ideal applicant will display outstanding integrity, diplomacy and confidentiality along with an ability to work with people from diverse cultural backgrounds. The position is offered on an ongoing basis for 45 weeks per year with leave to be taken during school holidays at agreed times.
This is a rare chance to contribute to the leadership and management of a highly respected educational entity as it provides exceptional educational opportunities for our future generations.
For a job and person specification, please click on the PDF above or below, and for further information on our client, please visit concordia.sa.edu.au
Applications should be addressed to Andrew Reed. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call Andrew or Hannah Way on (08) 8100 8827.