Since 1963, ICS has been a premium supplier of cleaning and facilities services for government, hospitality, medical, transport and commercial industries and has a footprint across Australia, New Zealand and Singapore. With around 1,000 staff, the business is continuing to grow and diversify towards a bright future. A unique new role has been created to help imagine, design and deliver this growth.
Reporting directly to the Adelaide based CEO as a key member of the Executive Management Team, this role will play an active role in ICS decisions by contributing to the overall strategic and financial performance of the organisation. You will find new areas of demand as your ideas translate into bottom line impact. This is a strategic role with an analytical foundation where you will use your sharp eye for new business opportunities and continuous improvements in current processes.
Core responsibilities include:
- proactively identifying, activating, maintaining and enhancing important commercial relationships with key external stakeholders towards both organic and inorganic business growth;
- leading, motivating and developing the business development and tender teams;
- visiting worksites to gain an understanding of current workflows and possible process improvements;
- utilising research, feedback, financial modelling and analytics to ensure a customer centric culture that maximises client satisfaction and retention;
- managing and contributing to the refinement of a comprehensive tender processes, ensuring delivery of high quality proposals that satisfy agreed outcomes.
Applications are encouraged from suitably qualified and experienced executives with a track record of business development success in a comparably competitive and commercial domain.
A proactive and entrepreneurial mindset to drive change combined with the ability to navigate ambiguity in a complex environment will also be important. Ambition, natural and authentic sales ability, willingness to travel and resilience are also vital. The potential rewards from success in this role are significant, so make an enquiry to explore your suitability.
For a job and person specification, please click on the PDF icon above or below, and for further information on our client, please visit iicsservicesolutions.com
Applications should be addressed to Andrew Reed and Justin Hinora. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call Andrew, Justin or Christian Gaszner on (08) 8100 8827.