MASTEC Australia Pty Ltd is an iconic 100% Australian owned family business manufacturing and supplying mobile bins for commercial and household use both locally and internationally. With its main operations based in Adelaide and various warehouse sites across Australia, MASTEC employs over 60 staff. It is MASTEC’s focus on quality and innovation which has led to its success and the business regularly being described as an Australian manufacturing success story.
This role, created due to a restructure of the finance team, will report jointly to the Financial Controller and the Senior Accountant while maintaining a close working arrangement with the other members of the senior management team.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- payroll processing and administration with particular focus on maintaining employee records, payroll costings and statutory commitments;
- working with supervisors/line managers to manage the return to work processes and procedures;
- tracking and maintaining a register of injuries to satisfy work cover claims;
- general human resources responsibilities such as the creation and maintenance of policies and procedures, the recruitment of new employees, development of training plans and induction processes;
- advising and supporting line managers to interpret workplace legislation, employment law and awards.
Applications are sought from appropriately qualified individuals with experience gained ideally within a manufacturing environment. This role will suit candidates with strong organisational and communication skills who also possess the ability to exercise initiative, prioritise and multitask effectively.
Make an enquiry to find out more about this rare opportunity to join a successful, South Australian manufacturer.
For a job and person specification please click on the PDF icon above or below, and for further information on our client, please visit mastec.com.au
Applications should be addressed to Andrew Reed. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call Andrew or Christian Gaszner on (08) 8100 8849.