The SACE Board of South Australia is an independent statutory authority of the South Australian Government. It shapes the education of young people in all education sectors across South Australia the Northern Territory and in a range of schools in Asia through the certification of students’ knowledge, skills and capabilities across a wide range of education and training experiences. The SACE Board is at the forefront of education in Australia and its corporate functions continue to develop to support high-quality service delivery and innovation.
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive, this senior leadership role forms a pivotal part of the Executive Team and is responsible for leading, developing and managing the provision of a range of corporate functions and systems.
Specific responsibilities of this diverse role include:
- overseeing the financial management of the organisation and proactively contributing to strategic and financial planning;
- designing and implementing strategies to analyse, assess and mitigate risk to ensure the successful delivery of business plans;
- developing businesses cases and producing financial analyses (including financial modelling) to facilitate this work;
- leading, managing, mentoring and motivating the dedicated finance team;
- maintaining and enhancing positive and productive relationships with a range of key stakeholders.
Applications are encouraged from CA/CPA qualified professionals with proven experience in a comparable multi-dimensional role. Exceptional interpersonal and leadership abilities combined with business acumen, extensive financial management experience and a strong commitment to continuous improvement are all essential. The successful candidate will be a genuine achiever demonstrating flexibility, credibility, resilience, versatility and energy and display an unwavering focus on business and decision support.
This is a rare opportunity and will suit a versatile commercially astute individual who can add value to this worthy South Australian entity.
For a job and person specification, please click on the PDF icon above or below and for further information on our client, please visit sace.sa.edu.au
Applications should be addressed to Justin Hinora. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call Justin or Hannah Way on (08) 8100 8827.