Owned and operated by a group of over 50 anaesthetists, and supported by a dedicated shared services team, Pulse Anaesthetics is SA’s largest private provider of professional anaesthesia services to patients and surgeons. A key corporate services role with a strong HR focus has emerged for an experienced manager to ensure the doctors have the best possible business support.
Reporting through to the Directors, this diverse and pivotal role has responsibility for the efficient and effective leadership of the administrative team in order to provide professional, friendly, and timely services to the medical specialists and their clients. Key responsibilities include:
- all aspects of the people and culture portfolio including recruitment, induction, rostering, performance management and development of the corporate team;
- coordinating the administrative function to ensure optimal clinical flow management and a united approach to excellence in patient care;
- reporting on key performance indicators to the Directors;
- developing, implementing and maintaining best practice systems towards continuous improvement in both administration and customer service;
- managing a range of corporate functions such as facilities, finance, invoicing, record keeping and effective internal and external communications.
Applications are sought from proactive, versatile and business minded individuals with suitable qualifications, a positive attitude and sound experience in a similar role, ideally within a medical or comparably client focussed human or professional services environment. The ideal candidate will be approachable, extremely well organised, ICT savvy and able to juggle multiple priorities and expectations, with an unwavering commitment to internal and external customer service. Authenticity, strong leadership capability and excellent communication skills are also integral to success in the role. Depending on the successful candidate, the role may be offered on either a full time basis or part time over five days.
This is an excellent opportunity to add value to a respected and successful SA organisation by ensuring the effective corporate support that allows the doctors to focus on their critical services and their motto that “every beat counts”.
For a job and person specification, please click on the PDF icon above or below, and for further information on our client, please visit pulsesa.com.au
Applications should be addressed to Andrew Reed. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call Andrew or Christian Gaszner on (08) 8100 8827.