Tutti Arts supports artists with disability by developing and showcasing their talent and helping them to seek careers and promote independence through community arts practice. A rare opportunity has emerged for a General Manager to join and lead one of Australia’s foremost multi-arts organisations.
Reporting to the Board and working closely with the Artistic Director, this role is responsible for:
- supporting and facilitating the artists to pursue careers and build reputation, recognition and independence (including financial) through their arts practice;
- developing and maintaining strong strategic relationships with key community, corporate and government stakeholders;
- ensuring sound governance, risk management and compliance;
- leading, motivating and developing the Tutti Arts management team;
- identifying new business opportunities and guiding the long term marketing and strategic planning for the organisation;
- effectively and appropriately promoting and positioning the business for future growth, sustainability and success.
Applications are invited from appropriately qualified and experienced individuals with the vision, commercial acumen, strength and passion necessary to fully realise the potential of Tutti Arts. A deep understanding of the complexities of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), a genuine affinity with the arts and experience in managing a diverse organisation are essential qualities. Exceptional communication, networking and decision making skills are also key attributes.
This is a rare opportunity to lead an innovative, creative arts enterprise and make a significant contribution to both the growing Tutti Arts community and to the cultural future of the State.
For further information on our client, please visit tutti.org.au
Applications should be addressed to Andrew Reed. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call Andrew or Hannah Way (08) 8100 8827.