Founded in 1847, Pulteney Grammar School is a leading co-educational Anglican school woven into the fabric of Adelaide. Defined by a tradition of innovation, Pulteney Grammar School provides an education that positions its 1,000 students to prosper. Uniquely located on one site within the CBD, Pulteney is an active and proud member of the city of Adelaide and enjoys a rich and vibrant Old Scholars community defined by a true sense of belonging. Applications in 2020 are sought for the senior leadership position of Business Director as the incumbent steps aside for reasons regarding his health. Reporting directly to the Principal and working closely with the Board of Governors, the Business Director is the most senior non-teaching position in the School and will:
- enhance the value proposition for Pulteney Grammar School families;
- lead the business operations and functions of the School including finance, HR, ICT, property and administration;
- proactively contribute to the strategy of the School as a member of the School Executive;
- provide financial systems, analysis and sound commercial advice for assets and operations;
- capture, record and report on decision making and compliance information for use by key stakeholders and manage external suppliers.
The role of Business Director is a diverse general management position that requires both sophisticated and developed business acumen and authentic relational leadership. An affinity for and belief in independent education is integral to the position; prior experience in the education sector is not. Most important is the combination of commercial and service leadership to add genuine value to this respected, buoyant and forward thinking institution of Adelaide.
For more information about the role, please click on the PDF icon above or below, and for further information on our client, please visit pulteney.sa.edu.au
Applications should be addressed to Andrew Reed. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call Andrew or Christian Gaszner on (08) 8100 8827.