New Year, New Career and Prospective Director Development Opportunity!
Status is an independent specialist provider of recruitment, training and government employment assistance including jobactive. With over 30 years experience, Status is widely regarded for its dynamic, innovative approach to business, delivering employment and training services at 26 locations across South Australia, Western Australia and Victoria.
Reporting to the Executive Chairman/Chief Executive Officer, the Operations Manager jobactive, oversees the day to day operations of the jobactive contract across 16 unique sites in South Australia and Western Australia. This position will have the authority and autonomy to make business decisions and is responsible for driving service excellence while also maximising the contractual performance and financial profitability of the jobactive contract. This people focused role will have deliverables linked to the star ratings of each site and will be expected to be actively involved in ensuring Status’s regimented service delivery model is applied consistently. The key responsibilities of this role include:
- leading the implementation of the strategic and business plans of jobactive as endorsed by the Board;
- monitoring competitor performance and general market trends;
- overseeing the provision of a high quality, person centred service to all clients;
- leading, managing, mentoring and developing the capabilities of local and regional staff across South Australia and Western Australia;
- managing effective relationships with key stakeholders including federal, state and local government agencies;
- driving a work environment that builds a performance driven and engaged staff culture while ensuring contractual compliance and satisfying internal and external auditing requirements;
- ensuring financial profitability and other KPIs.
This role will suit an experienced employment services management professional who has successfully overseen service delivery across multiple geographic locations in a KPI driven environment, has an exceptional understanding of government funded employment programs and the ability to interpret contract requirements. Applications from outside of the employment services sector will also be considered. The successful candidate for this role will be required to have excellent organisational and interpersonal skills, high level commercial acumen, analytical and pragmatic reasoning skills and exceptional stakeholder relationship management abilities. High level written and oral communication skills are essential. Experience working with special needs client groups will be highly regarded.
This role offers a rare senior leadership opportunity to join a progressive and respected employment service provider delivering vital services across Australia.
For a job and person specification, please click on the PDF icon above or below, and for further information on our client, please visit status.net.au
Applications should be addressed to Justin Hinora. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call Christian Gaszner on (08) 8100 8827.