Dr Jones & Partners is one of Adelaide’s longest running medical practices. Established in 1925, the practice now employs in excess of 500 highly qualified and experienced staff working alongside its 50 Doctor Radiologists. Dr Jones & Partners delivers high quality specialised services to patients in over 25 locations across the state.
Reporting to the Managing Partner and working closely with the Doctor Group, this important position is specifically intended to provide support to the Doctors within Dr Jones & Partners. Key responsibilities of this role will include:
- assisting in shaping and implementing the business strategy in conjunction with the Board;
- human resource management including attracting new doctors to the practice, enabling CPD as well as performance and remuneration reviews;
- financial management of the Doctor group (operating collaboratively but separately from the practice CFO);
- acting as the Company Secretary, addressing compliance with ASIC and shareholders;
- management of key internal and external stakeholders across the business.
This position will suit an appropriately qualified and highly accomplished professional who can demonstrate a successful track record of leadership in a comparable business. An understanding of the dynamics of a privately owned business operating as a partnership will be a distinct advantage but is not essential. Amongst the higher level skills sought are innovative thinking, diplomacy, credibility, authenticity, proactivity, vision, strong influencing and advocacy capabilities, commercial and political acumen, and genuine leadership qualities.
A highly attractive remuneration package will be negotiated to secure a consummate professional capable of contributing to this important and successful SA organisation with part time or flexible working arrangements available subject to negotiation.
Make an enquiry to explore this genuinely rare opportunity with a proven and respected medical services provider.
For further information on our client, please visit drjones.com.au
Applications should be addressed to Andrew Reed. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call Christian Gaszner on (08) 8100 8849.