St Peter’s Girls’ School is a leading ELC to Year 12 Anglican and International Baccalaureate World School located in Stonyfell, just 5km from Adelaide’s CBD. With exceptional academic results, tailored pastoral care, transformational capital works and diverse curriculum offerings, the School has never been in a better position. The School operates a “bring your own device” model for Years 7-12, and school-supplied devices for ELC to Year 6.
The Director of Information, Communication and Learning Technologies reports directly to the Principal as a key part of the Senior Leadership Team and will take responsibility for:
- developing and implementing the School’s ICLT strategy, ensuring alignment with the School’s overall Strategic Plan;
- providing expert strategic and operational advice and support to the School on all IT;
- communications and learning technology plans and programs;
- leading, mentoring, developing and motivating staff to ensure all ICLT initiatives are focused on educational outcomes;
- effectively investing in, monitoring and controlling capital and operational expenditure to ensure appropriate value for money outcomes.
The role will suit a highly accomplished ICT professional capable of applying their expertise and experience to the creation of cutting-edge technology solutions in a human services domain. High levels of commercial and political acumen complemented by exceptional leadership, communication, negotiation, governance and stakeholder management capacity are all essential qualities.
This is an exciting opportunity to make a valuable contribution in supporting girls to become the leaders of tomorrow’s high technology world.
For a job and person specification, please click on the PDF icon above or below, and for further information on our client, visit stpetersgirls.sa.edu.au
Applications should be addressed to Andrew Reed and Christian Gaszner. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call (08) 8100 8827.