The Australian Gas Infrastructure Group (AGIG) is a leader in its sector, managing critical gas infrastructure across Australia through its gas businesses that include Australian Gas Networks, Dampier Bunbury Pipeline and Multinet Gas Networks.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer and working closely with the Chief Financial Officer, General Counsel and Company Secretary and the AGIG Board, the Executive Assistant is responsible for:
- ensuring high level executive support to the CEO, Executive Management Team, the Board and Committees;
- managing and coordinating the CEO’s demanding calendar including meetings, travel and accommodation requirements;
- proactively and professionally liaising with stakeholders and other key relationships;
- monitoring day to day business activities of the CEO to ensure workflows are prioritised and actioned efficiently;
- coordinating and scheduling Board and Committee meetings;
- making a significant contribution to the development, implementation and maintenance of best practice organisational and Board administration systems, procedures and protocols;
- coordinating document management.
Applications are invited from versatile, enthusiastic and highly organised professionals with demonstrated experience in a comparably demanding executive support role. A positive, calm and patient approach, meticulous attention to detail, high level verbal and written communication skills, well developed influencing and negotiation skills, warmth and diplomacy are essential. Due to the CEO’s extensive travel commitments, this is an autonomous role that requires exceptional initiative and the ability to anticipate the needs of the CEO to proactively understand and manage outcomes required. The successful candidate will also have high level skills in contemporary administrative support technologies.
All candidates will be subject to background checks such as Police checks, employment and qualification verification checks.
This is a rare opportunity to provide vital support to the Executive Team in an industry leading organisation based in South Australia.
For further information on our client, please visit agig.com.au
Applications should be addressed to Andrew Reed. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call Andrew or Hannah Way on (08) 8100 8849.