Engaging a workforce of more than 2,500 and with a turnover circa $160m, Resthaven Incorporated is a leader in the rapidly growing aged and community services sector in South Australia. Resthaven has more than 23 community and residential sites across metropolitan Adelaide and regional South Australia. A rare opportunity has emerged to join Resthaven at a senior level.
Reporting to the Executive Manager, Community Services, this pivotal leadership role will have direct oversight of a number of the service locations. The role will play an integral part in promoting principles of consumer directed care and reablement, maintaining the Division’s ability to operate in an increasingly competitive environment to support an individual’s choice to remain at home.
Based at Resthaven’s head office located on the city fringe in Wayville, key responsibilities include:
- leading and managing the Community Services program functions across both metropolitan and country SA locations;
- developing and ensuring best practice standards of care and services for Home Care Packages, CHSP services and Veterans Home Care and Community Nursing;
- monitoring and driving financial performance of Community Service programs and services in liaison with the site managers;
- promoting and developing a positive culture of customer service, service quality and continuous improvement in a rapidly changing environment;
- maintaining the quality of services that has seen Resthaven Community Services receive recognition for its innovation and excellence in home care.
Applications are encouraged from candidates with extensive management experience, knowledge of contemporary community services care and delivery, highly developed interpersonal and relationship building skills, and a deep understanding of associated quality systems and standards. High level change leadership abilities, commercial acumen and strategic thinking skills will also be required along with an unwavering commitment to the achievement of positive and cost effective client and service delivery outcomes.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing aged care provider in a Senior Management Position. Resthaven offers a range of benefits, including:
- competitive salary package including salary sacrifice benefits;
- a collegiate environment which supports ongoing professional development and demonstrates a commitment to evidence-based practice;
- the opportunity to be part of a richly diverse and inclusive community where everyone’s unique individuality is valued.
For a job and person specification, please click on the PDF icon above or below, and for further information on our client, please visit resthaven.asn.au
Applications should be addressed to Justin Hinora. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call (08) 8100 8849.