Fairmont Group is South Australia´s largest integrated housing and land development company, building approximately 800-900 homes per year. Proudly South Australian and still privately owned, the Group comprises Fairmont Homes, Fairland land development and Klik, a small advertising agency servicing both internal and external clients. A newly created and very rare opportunity has emerged to work closely with the Managing Director in leading and positioning the business for continued growth.
Reporting to the Managing Director, this important position will take responsibility for:
- effectively crystallising and implementing the business strategy in line with the MD’s objectives;
- leading, mentoring, developing and motivating the dedicated staff to ensure a positive culture and the highest standards of business and customer excellence;
- overseeing the delivery of ongoing operating and financial efficiencies and performance improvements;
- maintaining and enhancing productive relationships with a diverse range of key public and private stakeholders, suppliers and sub-contractors;
- developing and overseeing the strategic asset management plan for the diversified portfolio.
This position will suit an appropriately qualified and highly accomplished executive who can demonstrate a successful track record of leadership in a comparable property centred business. Amongst the higher level skills sought are innovative thinking, diplomacy, credibility, authenticity, proactivity, visibility, vision, strong influencing and advocacy capabilities, commercial and political acumen, and genuine leadership qualities.
An attractive executive remuneration package with incentive components will be negotiated to secure a consummate professional capable of leading this important and successful SA organisation.
For further information on our client, please visit fairmontgroup.com.au
Applications should be addressed to Andrew Reed and Justin Hinora. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call (08) 8100 8849.