360Private is an Adelaide based, mid-tier accounting and financial services firm that provides leading edge strategic advice and sound tax, accounting and succession services.
As a result of the natural growth and success of the business, there is now an opportunity for an experienced COO/CFO. Reporting to the Directors, this role will encompass the standard corporate functions of a COO/CFO role including:
- ensuring efficient and cost-effective finance, accounting, tax and payroll systems and processes are in place to meet statutory, business operations and service delivery requirements;
- preparation of management and financial accounts including performance against budgets and projections;
- annual budget, including operational and capital budgets and cash flow projections;
- the finance function including banking arrangements, investments, cash flow analysis and projections;
- preparation of Financial reports for AFSL Licensee and reporting to ASIC;
- management of organisational projects;
- handling of all organisational HR matters;
- management of IT function.
This position will suit an appropriately qualified executive with a successful track record as a COO/CFO. The successful candidate will hold CA/CPA status and demonstrate higher level leadership skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced executive to join a growing and successful organisation that is highly respected in the Adelaide market.
For further information on our client, please visit 360private.com.au
Applications should be addressed to Justin Hinora. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call Justin or Christian Gaszner on (08) 8100 8830.