At Minda, people are at the centre of everything they do. Since 1898 they have been providing industry leading support to people with a disability, championing choice, diversity, independence and care. An exciting opportunity has emerged for a consummate professional to join this iconic and most worthy SA business.
Reporting to and working closely with the Chief Executive Officer, Dr Clare Allen, and as a key member of the Executive Team, the primary purpose of this role is to oversee all customer service delivery for the Organisation. Direct reports include Senior Managers in Supported Independent Living, Lifestyle Services, Clinical Services, Allied Health, Children’s Services and Short Term Accommodation, and the PKC Nursing Home. With around 1000 staff in the division, it is a significant leadership position. Key responsibilities include:
- driving strategy to ensure the provision of high quality, innovative and person centred services and supports that promote great outcomes and exceed customer expectations;
- managing a highly skilled senior leadership team and leveraging expertise within the team to translate opportunities into the service provider of choice for customers;
- proactively identifying, activating, maintaining and enhancing important commercial relationships with key external stakeholders;
- ensuring service sustainability in the NDIS operating environment;
- motivating and influencing customer service excellence across the organisation.
This role will require an energetic, driven, empathetic and passionate professional with appropriate qualifications and demonstrated experience in delivering extraordinary customer experiences in a competitive market. An entrepreneurial and commercial mindset combined with the ability to navigate ambiguity in a regulated and complex environment will also be important. A background in human services is highly desirable, and strong engagement, influencing and collaboration skills to help identify, design and implement key customer service initiatives is essential, as is your commitment to Minda’s Values of Heart, Opportunity, Respect, Community and Empathy.
This is one of the most important leadership positions within this peak disability services entity at a pivotal time for the sector and therefore represents a career defining opportunity to work with a newly forged and high performing Executive to deliver high value outcomes that genuinely change lives.
For further information on our client, please visit mindainc.com.au
Applications should be addressed to Andrew Reed and Justin Hinora. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call (08) 8100 8849.