- Significant asset base
- Adelaide CBD location
Our client is a well established South Australian based industry leader in the energy and infrastructure sector. With a significant asset base and portfolio of contracts, they are well positioned to thrive and continue to grow. Based in the Adelaide CBD and reporting to the CFO, our client is seeking a high performing Senior Management Accountant with strong financial systems capabilities to join its corporate team. Key responsibilities include:
- producing accurate and timely monthly management reports, including providing high level and meaningful commentary;
- conducting regular and proactive financial analysis to support effective decision making by the CEO and Executive team;
- continually developing and enhancing reporting requirements to meet the business needs, identifying gaps and inefficiencies and providing recommendations for improvement;
- driving the budgeting and forecasting processes, providing analysis and commentary to management as required;
- evaluating, developing, implementing and maintaining integrity of the financial system software.
Applications are encouraged from CA/CPA qualified candidates with demonstrated experience in a senior management accounting role and the technical expertise to build and improve the functionality of financial systems. The successful candidate will possess strong ERP systems experience (TechnologyOne or equivalent), high level analytical skills, exceptional Excel and modelling skills and the ability to effectively communicate complex information both verbally and in writing to a diverse range of key stakeholders to influence sound decision making. This is a hands on role, so the ability and willingness to oscillate between strategic and operational responsibilities is critical. Pragmatism, adaptability, sound judgement, resilience, initiative, drive and credibility are also important qualities sought.
A competitive remuneration package is on offer to secure a high calibre candidate for this critical role.
Applications should be addressed to Justin Hinora. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call Justin or Lucy Dinnison-Mitchell on (08) 8100 8813.