Founded in 1999, Mitolo Wines is a well established family owned business producing individual handcrafted, premium wines built on passion and an uncompromising commitment to quality. The business now exports wine to over 20 countries around the world, and is home to a stunning and contemporary tasting room, restaurant and events space. Mitolo Wines now seeks to appoint a dynamic, passionate and commercially focussed leader to guide the business through its next exciting phase.
Reporting to the Managing Director and under guidance from the Advisory Board, this newly created position is responsible for:
- advising on and driving delivery of the business strategy to continually build on the strong brand and success of Mitolo Wines;
- managing and overseeing the operations of the business (wines and cellar door), including commercial, financial, people and risk;
- providing effective and positive leadership to the dedicated, tight knit team;
- further developing and implementing sales, marketing and business development initiatives to support growth, innovation and commercial success in direct, local wholesale and export markets;
- developing, managing and maintaining productive relationships with a wide range of stakeholders.
Applications are encouraged from appropriately qualified general management professionals with deep wine sector experience and the demonstrated ability to drive growth in international markets. High level interpersonal skills, strong strategic thinking capability, sound commercial acumen, versatility, energy, integrity and warmth will be important to ensure success in this role.
This is a rare leadership opportunity in the wine sector with an iconic business well positioned for further success.
For further information on our client, please visit mitolowines.com.au
Applications should be addressed to Andrew Reed. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call Andrew or Lucy Dinnison-Mitchell on (08) 8100 8827.