Based in city fringe central office
Attractive remuneration package
Our client is a growing and diverse early learning years business, currently with one centre based in the northern suburbs and a second centre to commence operations in the southern suburbs in 2020. A progressive rollout of further sites is planned over the next five years and beyond. Based from a central office on the fringe of the Adelaide CBD, this position will be a challenging but rewarding opportunity to contribute to the future growth and direction of an exciting portfolio of Early Learning Centres (ELCs). Key responsibilities include:
- leading and developing a portfolio of ELCs, ensuring consistent and high quality service delivery to children and their families;
- assisting in the identification, assessment and implementation of new sites;
- achieving strict compliance at each site with respect to legislative obligations, industrial agreements, industry standards and assessments, codes of practice and applicable policies and procedures;
- managing and monitoring the financial performance and human resources of the business;
- ensuring positive relationships with key stakeholders, including service providers.
Applications are encouraged from candidates with appropriate qualifications in early childhood education and previous experience managing a multi-site or large early years education facility. Resilience, diplomacy, initiative, warmth, good humour and exceptional interpersonal skills will all be essential requirements, as well as strong commercial acumen to ensure sound decision making across the business. This is a hands on role, so the ability to oscillate between operational and strategic demands will be important.
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with the skills and experience required for a role of this importance will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
Applications should be addressed to Justin Hinora. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call Justin or Lucy Dinnison-Mitchell on (08) 8100 8849.