Mayne Pharma Group Limited (Mayne Pharma) is an ASX listed specialty pharmaceutical company focused on applying its drug delivery expertise to commercialise branded and generic pharmaceuticals. Mayne Pharma also provides contract development and manufacturing services to more than 100 clients worldwide. Its South Australian manufacturing facility located at Salisbury has the capacity to produce 2.5 billion capsules and tablets, 90 tonnes of bulk product and 16 million units of liquid and cream product annually.
Reporting to the General Manager/Operations Director, the Head of Manufacturing is responsible for maintenance, scheduling and production. The role is part of the Senior Leadership Team with site-wide influence. Key responsibilities include:
- constantly evaluating and improving the standard operating procedures and business processes across manufacturing maintenance and production with a view to reducing costs and improving productivity;
- developing operational plans and managing systems, practices, resources and operating standards to achieve cost effective production;
- ensuring the facility and equipment meet the stringent requirements for pharmaceutical manufacture;
- leading, managing, developing and coaching the production team;
- driving change within the manufacturing operation;
- scheduling production to meet delivery deadlines and adhering to preventative maintenance schedules.
Applications are encouraged from appropriately qualified senior professionals with manufacturing maintenance and/or production experience preferably in a batch manufacturing environment in a regulated industry. Experience with complex production scheduling will also be highly regarded. The successful candidate will possess excellent relationship building, leadership and coaching skills and display the drive, energy, proactivity, innovation and change management abilities necessary to be successful in such a role.
This is a truly rare opportunity to secure a senior role in the manufacturing sector in South Australia whilst joining an international market leader in the pharmaceutical industry.
For a job and person specification, please click on the PDF icon above or below, and for further information on our client, please visit maynepharma.com
Applications in Word format only should be forwarded to Andrew Reed by email to email@example.com
Telephone enquiries are welcome and may be directed to Andrew or Gill Manser on (08) 8100 8827.