- Newly established public corporation
- Attractive remuneration package
Supported Community Accommodation Services (SCA) has been established to provide safe, quality services for people with disability under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS). The corporation will function within the South Australian Government and provide services for current supported community accommodation clients but have the autonomy and flexibility required for a best practice, innovative and responsive service under the NDIS.
Reporting to SCA’s Chief Executive, this pivotal, newly created role is responsible for setting and leading the development of strategies, services, programs and initiatives which align SCA’s strategic objectives. Key responsibilities include:
- establishing strategic direction in consultation with the Chief Executive and Chief Financial Officer and translating strategy into tangible goals;
- leading the implementation of the organisation’s business plan;
- managing the operational activities of SCA in accordance with agreed budgets;
- leading transformational cultural and organisational change as SCA adapts to operating as a public corporation under the NDIS;
- managing, developing and mentoring the organisation’s operational team;
- providing high level advice and consultancy to the Chief Executive and the Executive Team.
Applications are invited from senior operational professionals with experience in a client focussed human services environment. A commercial mindset combined with an ability to lead and influence transformational change will be essential along with sound strategic thinking and financial management skills. An understanding of the NDIS would be beneficial.
This is an exciting opportunity to make a valuable contribution to the disability sector in South Australia and play a pivotal role in transitioning disability accommodation services into a new public corporation.
For a job and person specification, please click on the PDF icon above or below.
Applications in Word format only should be forwarded to Bernie Dyer by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone enquiries are welcome and may be directed to Bernie or Gill Manser on (08) 8100 8849.
Applications are encouraged immediately.