- Newly established public corporation
- Diverse corporate services portfolio
- Attractive remuneration package
Supported Community Accommodation Services (SCA) has been established to provide safe, quality services for people with disability under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS). The corporation will function within the South Australian Government and provide services for current supported community accommodation clients but have the autonomy and flexibility required for a best practice, innovative and responsive service under the NDIS.
Reporting to SCA’s Chief Executive, the Chief Financial Officer’s key responsibilities will include:
- leading the development and implementation of the organisation’s strategic financial plan;
- managing the corporate services activities of SCA including ICT, procurement, fleet management, leasing, insurance, etc;
- leading the development and implementation of strategies to commercialise the operations of SCA;
- ensuring all legal performance and reporting requirements are met;
- leading transformational cultural and organisational change as SCA adapts to operating as a public corporation;
- managing, developing and mentoring the organisation’s corporate services team;
- providing high level advice, analysis and recommendations to the Chief Executive and the Board.
Applications are invited from appropriately qualified senior finance professionals preferably with experience in a consumer directed services environment. Strong commercial acumen, proven strategic thinking skills, a proactive approach, the ability to effectively engage with government stakeholders and the capability to lead and influence transformational change will also be essential requirements. Previous experience in a start-up environment will be highly regarded.
This is an exciting opportunity to make a valuable contribution in transitioning an organisation to public corporation status whilst making a genuine difference in the disability accommodation sector in South Australia.
For a job and person specification, please click on the PDF icon above or below.
Applications in Word format only should be forwarded to Bernie Dyer by email to email@example.com
Telephone enquiries are welcome and may be directed to Bernie or Gill Manser on (08) 8100 8849.
Applications are encouraged immediately.