Seeley International is Australia's largest manufacturer of evaporative air conditioning and gas heating for domestic, commercial and industrial markets with brands such as Breezair, Braemar, Coolair, Climate Wizard and AIRA. For more than forty years, this Australian owned family business has led the industry with ground breaking innovations.
Based at the head office in Lonsdale, reporting directly to the General Manager Marketing and managing one direct report, key responsibilities include:
- leading and managing the digital marketing transformation;
- building and implementing the future marketing model which connects marketing automation systems and processes, CRM software, website platform and lead generation to improve conversion rates and drive revenue;
- designing, developing and executing all aspects of the digital marketing strategy and advertising including SEM, Social, Programmatic and SEO;
- being the automation and analytics specialist that strategically sets direction, outlines processes and implements automated marketing communications;
- setting and monitoring marketing metrics for improved conversion rate and maximized ROI;
- managing the allocated budget and forecast.
Applications are encouraged from innovative and dynamic marketing professionals with appropriate tertiary qualifications and proven experience with marketing automation systems and processes, and developing and implementing digital marketing and campaign strategies. You will be an excellent communicator with the ability to think strategically, analytically and tactically, with an absolute focus on successful customer outcomes. This is a fast paced, interactive, high energy and team oriented role that requires exceptional interpersonal, influencing, stakeholder engagement, organisational and creative skills. A thorough understanding of marketing automation platforms, SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software is essential. Proven success of launching new products and/or bringing new innovation to markets is highly regarded.
With several new product innovations and business acquisitions, this is a rare and exceptional opportunity to join this successful South Australian market leader and award winning company on its exciting and fast paced journey.
For a job and person specification, please click on the PDF icon above or below, and for further information on our client, please visit seeleyinternational.com
Applications in Word format only should be forwarded as soon as possible to Justin Hinora by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone enquiries are welcome on (08) 8100 8849.