Minda is a vibrant, innovative and progressive “profit-for-purpose” organisation which exists to support people with disabilities across South Australia. Servicing approximately 3,500 people, it is a large, complex, multi-faceted organisation with a portfolio that includes service delivery, commercial enterprises, housing and retirement living, supported employment, and lifestyle services and respite. Minda is a values based organisation that celebrates passion, respect, accountability, innovation, success and ethical behaviour.
Reporting directly to the newly appointed CEO, Dr Clare Allen, as a pivotal member of the Executive Leadership Team, key responsibilities include:
- proactively contributing to the strategic direction of the organisation as the key financial adviser to the CEO and Board;
- providing leadership in planning, directing, developing and administering the financial activities of the organisation including accountability for the corporate functions of procurement, information services, finance and investments, payroll, compliance and risk management;
- leading, managing, mentoring and developing the finance and corporate services teams;
- maintaining and enhancing important relationships with key external stakeholders;
- ensuring detailed analysis and information provision to support and articulate key business decisions.
Applications are encouraged from appropriately qualified and proven senior finance executives with demonstrated experience leading transformational change ideally within a human services organisation in an environment of reform. High levels of commercial, financial and political acumen, complemented by exceptional leadership, communication, negotiation and stakeholder management capacity are all essential qualities sought, as is the warmth, empathy, good humour, integrity and credibility necessary to inspire others to follow.
This is a significant and pivotal time to join a newly forged executive team and add genuine value to this most worthy and iconic South Australian entity making a true difference in the community.
For a job and person specification please click on the PDF icon above or below, and for further information on our client, please visit mindainc.com.au
Applications should be addressed to Andrew Reed. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call Andrew or Christian Gaszner (08) 8100 8849.