Women’s Safety Services SA (WSSSA) supports women and children who are experiencing and/or escaping domestic and family violence. WSSSA provides a range of programs and assistance to women and their children who are living with or escaping domestic or family violence.
Reporting to the People and Culture Advisor, this newly created position will provide operational and administrative support across a broad range of human resources functions. Key responsibilities include:
- maintaining all personnel records, registers and systems relating to people and culture;
- overseeing recruitment and selection processes;
- monitoring and administering workforce training and professional development requirements;
- implementing people and culture policies and procedures;
- undertaking payroll as required;
- liaising with employer and employee representative organisations and relevant networks.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a hands on people and culture support role and possess a proactive and collaborative approach. The role will suit a sharp, pragmatic, energetic and supportive team contributor with a high degree of initiative, exceptional attention to detail, excellent interpersonal and written communication skills, warmth, versatility and the ability to prioritise tasks in a busy work environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced support professional to develop their people and culture experience and contribute to this worthy organisation.
For a job and person specification please click on the PDF icon above or below, and for further information on our client, please visit womenssafetyservices.com.au
Applications should be addressed to Justin Hinora. For a confidential discussion, please call Justin or Lucy Dinnison-Mitchell on (08) 8100 8830.