- Reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer
- Diverse, generalist financial and management accounting role
Established over 30 years ago, our client is a national, family owned, Australian manufacturer that has operations in SA, Vic, NSW and QLD. An exciting opportunity has emerged for a finance professional to add value in this diverse accounting position with a focus on financial reporting, general accounting, inventory management and contract management. Based in northern metropolitan Adelaide and reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer, key responsibilities include:
- preparing monthly management accounts and analysis;
- coordinating end-of-month processing and reporting deadlines;
- maintaining General Ledger reconciliations;
- preparing year end information for external accountants;
- supporting inventory management including the financial aspects of import transactions;
- managing daily cash flow, including bank reconciliations and debtor financing;
- preparing and processing Subcontractor payments and maintaining associated records;
- reviewing customer contracts and purchase orders and making recommendations to the CFO;
- preparing and lodging BAS for all entities;
- providing backup support for accounts payable and payroll.
Applications are encouraged from appropriately qualified finance professionals with previous experience in a hands on accounting position, ideally in a manufacturing environment or similar. Strong written and verbal communication skills will be essential as you will need to build relationships and communicate with people across the business in order to provide accurate, timely, high quality information and decision support. The successful applicant must be highly motivated with excellent attention to detail, strong Excel skills, initiative and commercial acumen. Experience using NetSuite will be highly regarded, however is not essential. The remuneration for this position is anticipated to be circa $90K total package.
This is a fantastic career opportunity to utilise and build on your existing skills and knowledge, and join a well-respected, national business.
Applications should be addressed to Andrew Reed. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call Andrew or Lucy Dinnison-Mitchell on (08) 8100 8830.