Minda is a vibrant, innovative and progressive “profit-for-purpose” organisation which exists to support people with disabilities across South Australia. It is a large, complex, multi-faceted organisation with a portfolio that includes service delivery, commercial enterprises, housing and retirement living, supported employment, lifestyle services and respite, and services approximately 3,500 people. Minda is a values based organisation that celebrates passion, respect, accountability, innovation, success and ethical behaviour.
Reporting directly to the newly appointed CEO, Dr Clare Allen, as a pivotal member of the Executive Leadership Team, key result areas for success include:
- overseeing all aspects of Minda’s diverse operations to ensure strategy converts to outcomes;
- providing high quality reporting to the CEO and Board, demonstrating achievement of quality and clinical governance measures;
- working collaboratively to model and embed a strong organisational culture;
- ensuring major risks are identified and managed through a robust risk management strategy;
- driving operational innovation and continuous improvement to maximise the wellbeing of Minda’s clients.
Applications are encouraged from appropriately qualified and proven senior executives with demonstrated experience leading transformational operational change within a human services organisation in an environment of reform. High levels of commercial, clinical and political acumen, complemented by exceptional leadership, communication, negotiation and stakeholder management capacity are all essential qualities sought, as is the warmth, empathy, good humour, integrity and credibility necessary to inspire others to follow.
This is a significant and pivotal time to join a newly forged executive team and add genuine value to this most worthy and iconic South Australian entity making a true difference in the community.
For a job and person specification please click on the PDF icon above or below, and for further information on our client, please visit mindainc.com.au
Applications should be addressed to Justin Hinora and Andrew Reed. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call (08) 8100 8849.