- Top Tier Client Base
- Package circa $150k
Our client is a South Australian based subsidiary of a well-known global entity with a product portfolio that is sourced from all over the world. With approximately 15 staff in the corporate office located in the Adelaide CBD, and a top tier industrial customer base, our client now seeks to appoint an experienced professional to play a key role in the logistics and supply activities of the South Australian operations.
Reporting to the General Manager Supply & Distribution, the responsibilities of this role will include:
- the procurement of commercial quantities of goods from both overseas and domestic markets;
- supervising and ensuring the quality of the procured goods meets company and industry standards throughout the supply chain;
- the monitoring and supervision of local supply chain assets to ensure their continued upkeep and maintenance;
- carrier contract management including contributing to forecasts and scheduling of customer’s inventories and deliveries;
- ensuring operational and safety performance of the local business, as well as supporting contractors;
- support sales activities as needed.
Applications are invited from candidates with demonstrated experience in logistics and supply chain management or related operational roles within organisations that deal with global suppliers and regularly procure and move industrial quantities of material or freight. With sound working knowledge of logistics and supply systems and a strong analytical skill set, the successful candidate will have the ability to work autonomously whilst engaging, communicating and negotiating with a variety of internal and external stakeholders. Well-developed interpersonal skills and a structured approach to planning, reporting and evaluating activities will be vital components for success in the role.
Don’t miss this opportunity to join and develop your career with this growing, Adelaide based satellite business as it continues to service its diverse customer base.
Applications should be addressed to Andrew Reed. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential telephone discussion, please call Christian Gaszner on (08) 8100 8849.