Sweat is the driving force behind the largest health and fitness app in the world, featuring renowned personal trainers including Kayla Itsines, Kelsey Wells, Sjana Earp, Stephanie Sanzo and Chontel Duncan. Driven by success and energised by the future, Sweat continues to experience growth worldwide with a global reach extending to over 195 countries.
An exciting and rare opportunity has emerged within this burgeoning Australian success story. Reporting to the newly appointed Chief Brand and Marketing Officer, Michael Scott, and working closely with the CEO, Tobi Pearce, this role has a truly global focus managing multiple brands, each with a different tone of voice.
Applications and enquiries are encouraged from appropriately qualified candidates with the following skills and experience:
- corporate PR/comms and personal PR;
- team management experience;
- understanding and experience with Traditionalist media (TV, radio and print) as well as modern media (digital, podcasts, social media, influenced landscape);
- female genre – fashion or fitness ideal;
- existing positive relationships with global media (US/UK/Canada/NZ/Australia);
- personal branding;
- procurement of large scale events.
Given the enormous impact this business is having on the digital, data and subscription markets, this role has the genuine potential to future proof you as a practitioner for the foreseeable future!
For further information on our client, please visit sweat.com
Applications should be addressed to Justin Hinora. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call +61 8 8100 8829.