Sight For All is a small and agile South Australian organisation that raises funds to deliver eye health care projects free of charge to their partner countries and communities. Sight For All empowers communities to deliver comprehensive, evidence-based, high quality eye health care through the provision of research, education and equipment.
Reporting to the Executive Officer, this position will be responsible for positioning and strengthening the organisation’s brand through a comprehensive and integrated platform of marketing and communication strategies. Key responsibilities of this hands on role include:
- developing and implementing the organisation’s annual marketing and communications plan to assist in achieving strategic objectives;
- delivering the organisation’s brand, marketing and communication initiatives across multiple projects, programs and events, including the Vision 1000 program;
- enhancing and growing the brand in a dynamic and vibrant way through the communication of contemporary initiatives, advocacy and engagement with the community and key stakeholders;
- developing long term relationships with corporates and family trusts;
- formulating and implementing targeted fundraising and appeals programs.
Applications are encouraged from innovative and well-rounded marketing, brand and communications professionals. Appropriate qualifications and proven experience in developing and implementing marketing and communications strategies is essential. Central to the role is a genuine affinity with the work of Sight For All, along with credibility, authenticity, versatility, commercial acumen, intelligence, resilience and a values based approach. This is a part time position of 0.6FTE. Flexibility of days/hours for an outstanding candidate will be considered in order to attract the right person.
For a job and person specification, please click on the PDF icon above or below. For further information on our client, please visit sightforall.org
Applications should be submitted to Christian Gaszner and Lucy Dinnison-Mitchell. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call (08) 8100 8849.