Credit Union SA is one of South Australia’s largest credit unions, with over 50,000 people trusting it to provide their everyday banking needs from savings accounts to home loans and, with $1b in assets, it helps South Australians do more with their money. Being customer owned and locally based, Credit Union SA is dedicated to delivering valued and competitive financial services to South Australians and is poised for further growth. Following the creation of the Credit Union’s new Member Experience Centre in the Adelaide CBD, three new management positions have been created to lead frontline teams which will encompass face-to-face engagement as well as phone based and digital interaction.
Performance Managers will be responsible for the preparation and implementation of strategic and operational plans for team success by delivering on expected outcomes.
Other key aspects of these roles will focus on customer interaction and experience, leading high performance sales and service teams and coaching team members to ensure their continued development and performance. These important roles will also be accountable for:
- member journey optimisation through member relationship analysis, reporting and establishment of metrics;
- the effective planning and execution of staff competency development through effective coaching and mentoring activities;
- the sales performance of each multi-functional team and the achievement of required outcomes;
- effective portfolio management and growth through analysis of allocated products and services;
- the development of a business development plan to drive end to end member experience and service delivery for the team.
Applications are sought from appropriately qualified leaders with demonstrated experience leading large service and sales teams in a fast paced, dynamic B2C customer facing or contact centre environment. You will be a highly motivating and engaging coach and leader with a natural ability to inspire, develop and reward individual and team performance. Previous experience in financial services is not essential.
These are rare leadership roles offering the opportunity to contribute to the success of others and ensure positive customer outcomes in a member centric environment.
For a job and person specification please click on the PDF icon above or below, and for further information on our client, please visit creditunionsa.com.au
Applications should be submitted to Andrew Reed. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call Andrew or Christian Gaszner on (08) 8100 8827.