A wholly owned operation of Scouts SA, the Scout Recycling Centre (SRC) is a significant commercial entity that helps to generate revenue that can be invested back in to the Association and benefit the largest youth organisation in the State. The SRC is entering a very exciting period of exponential growth, business system transformation and process review.
A newly created opportunity has emerged to assist in navigating through this exciting period and gradually take on the responsibilities of the Finance & Administration Manager – SRC, in the lead up to, and upon the retirement of the current incumbent. Responsibilities role include:
- work with the NetSuite Project Sponsor (Scouts SA CFO), the ERP Project Consultant and the Scout Recycling Finance Team as the SRC transitions from a customised system, to a new ERP system (NetSuite);
- assist the review of the SRC office procedures, across finance and administration;
- establish written work procedures once existing procedures have been reviewed;
- assist in the preparation of business plans and reports to aid presentations to potential new recycling business partners and the Scouts SA CEO & Board;
- learn and gradually take on the responsibilities of the Finance & Administration Manager – SRC in the lead up to her retirement.
The successful candidate will be CA/CPA (or equivalent) qualified with ERP system experience (preferably) in a manufacturing environment. Demonstrated comparable experience in both management accounting and financial analysis, with staff management proficiency, will be highly regarded together with the capacity to operate effectively within a geographically dispersed business. High levels of commercial acumen, presence, credibility, intelligence and an unwavering focus on providing high quality systems, reports and advice will be critical requirements. The appointee will become a trusted financial advisor in driving the recycling business to even greater heights.
For a job and person specification, please click on the PDF icon above or below, and for further information on our client, please visit scoutrecycling.com.au
Applications should be addressed to Justin Hinora. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call (08) 8100 8830.