Ninti is a professional services firm that works collaboratively with communities and relevant agencies to achieve social and economic development. Ninti draws on its long history of working with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities and has developed the capacity to translate learning from this experience to a range of development contexts.
Reporting directly to the Senior Project Manager, this Adelaide (Hackney Road, Kent Town) based position provides project support in managing Ninti’s growing project portfolio. A key focus of the role is supporting the establishment and effective operation of the Grant Activity Review (GAR) project, which Ninti is contracted by the Department of Prime Minister & Cabinet (PM&C) to deliver. GARs are a key component of PM&C’s holistic approach to monitoring and reviewing the performance of funded grant activities under the Indigenous Advancement Strategy (IAS). Each GAR activity involves a review of up to 15 identified IAS grant funded activities in selected sub-regions throughout Australia.
Offered as a 12-month contract with opportunity for extension, specific responsibilities of the role include:
- liaising with project stakeholders including government officials, Grant Recipients, Ninti staff and contractors;
- developing and maintaining project plans and other project documentation;
- drafting and/or reviewing written reports;
- assisting the Senior Project Manager to report against project contract requirements, including compiling data and materials for reporting purposes;
- coordinating travel and other logistical arrangements for project activities;
- undertaking project tasks as required and providing administrative support as needed;
- liaising with Ninti finance and support staff in relation to project-related payments and invoicing;
- assisting with managing ICT requirements including organising the purchase and set up of computers and other electronic equipment such as phones;
- managing project records and documentation on the Global “N Drive”, Ninti Management System (NMS) and project websites.
Applications are invited from versatile, enthusiastic and well organised administration professionals with previous experience in a high level project support role. A positive, professional and hands on approach, meticulous attention to detail, excellent interpersonal qualities, high level verbal and written communication skills, initiative, warmth and good humour as well as the ability to multi-task will all be essential requirements. Previous experience in a project management support role will be highly desirable.
Ninti’s vision is to build opportunities for people and communities through research, innovation and engagement, especially for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people living in remote Australia.
For further information on our client, please visit nintione.com.au
Applications should be addressed to Justin Hinora. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call Justin or Lucy Dinnison-Mitchell on (08) 8100 8849.