Minda is a vibrant, innovative and progressive “profit-for-purpose” organisation which exists to support people with disabilities across South Australia. It is a large, complex, multi-faceted organisation with a portfolio that includes service delivery, commercial enterprises, housing and retirement living, supported employment, lifestyle services and respite, and services approximately 3,500 people. Minda is a values based organisation that celebrates passion, respect, accountability, innovation, success and ethical behaviour.
Reporting to and partnering with the Board, key result areas for success include:
- seeking opportunities to expand the organisation’s activities to the ultimate benefit of individuals that Minda support;
- providing high-quality reporting to the Board, demonstrating achievement of business and financial performance and targets;
- working to embed a strong organisational culture of success and continuous improvement;
- ensuring major risks are identified, reported and managed through a robust risk management strategy;
- driving strategic asset management to improve returns on investment.
Applications are encouraged from appropriately qualified and proven senior executives with demonstrated experience leading transformational change within a customer-facing service based organisation in an environment of reform. High levels of commercial and political acumen, complemented by exceptional leadership, communication, negotiation and stakeholder management capacity are all essential qualities sought, as is the warmth, empathy, good humour, integrity and credibility necessary to inspire others to follow.
For further information on our client, please visit mindainc.com.au
Applications should be addressed to Justin Hinora and Andrew Reed. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call (08) 8100 8849.