- Diverse members based association
- Lead a small dedicated executive office support team
As a significant employer in South Australia, our client is a diverse member based association which positively impacts the lives of its members through the development and delivery of human services related programs and offerings. With head office in the Adelaide CBD and multiple sites throughout South Australia, the organisation is currently going through an important phase of change.
A challenging and rewarding opportunity is currently available to join this diverse organisation and play a key role within the executive office. Key responsibilities include:
- leading, managing and motivating the small, dedicated support team in a changing environment;
- providing high level confidential secretarial and administrative support to the executive office including drafting correspondence and internal communications;
- maintaining sound working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders including effectively liaising with senior management and members;
- coordinating and providing a range of business support and project management services within the executive office;
- proactively driving continuous improvement in office systems, policies and procedures;
- taking responsibility for the efficient management of emerging issues.
Applications are invited from versatile, enthusiastic and well organised executive support professionals with demonstrated experience managing a small team. A positive, professional and proactive approach, meticulous attention to detail, excellent interpersonal qualities, high level verbal and written communication skills, initiative, warmth and good humour as well as the ability to multi-task will all be essential requirements. Also important will be the ability to liaise effectively with senior management and a diverse range of external stakeholders.
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with the skills and experience required for a role of this importance will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
Applications should be addressed to Justin Hinora. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call Justin or Lucy Dinnison-Mitchell on (08) 8100 8849.