- Diverse members based association
- Role offered on 0.8 – 1.0 FTE basis
As a significant employer in South Australia, our client is a diverse member based association which positively impacts the lives of its members through the development and delivery of human services related programs and offerings. With head office in the Adelaide CBD and multiple sites throughout South Australia, the organisation is currently going through an important phase of change.
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, this newly created, hands-on generalist HR position will have responsibility for:
- providing ongoing support, contemporary advice and coaching to senior leaders across the full range of HR practices;
- driving end-to-end recruitment and on-boarding;
- delivering effective and efficient HR operations while maintaining healthy and safe work practices;
- the provision of advice relating to performance management, talent management, succession planning and ER/IR matters;
- undertaking research projects aimed at improving human resources and industrial relations practices.
Applications are sought from appropriately qualified individuals with proven experience in a similar generalist HR advisory role. The suitable candidate will be a critical thinker with a ‘can-do’ attitude, and a professional and collaborative approach to coaching leaders in resolving people and culture related matters. They will be self-sufficient, confident in their abilities, and passionate about contemporary HR practices. A working knowledge of the Fair Work Act and Work Health and Safety legislation will be important. The ability to relate to diverse groups of employees and stakeholders at all levels is critical.
This role is being offered between 0.8 – 1.0 FTE and provides an outstanding opportunity for a HR advisor seeking flexibility looking to further develop their HR experience.
Applications should be addressed to Justin Hinora. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call Justin or Lucy Dinnison-Mitchell on (08) 8100 8849.