As a venue, Glenelg Golf Club is acknowledged as a market leader in the Club hospitality space and has been recognised with multiple hospitality industry awards over recent years. As a highly popular venue, Glenelg Golf Club trades seven days a week with a wide range of offerings including Café, Bar, Bistro, Functions, Conferences, Meetings and Weddings.
A rare and exciting opportunity has emerged for an experienced senior Food & Beverage manager with a proven track record of change management and commitment to excellence to join this progressive Club. Reporting directly to the General Manager and as a key member of the management team, responsibilities include:
- managing the clubhouse facilities and providing best practice hospitality services that are befitting a contemporary premium club venue;
- ensuring the Club’s hospitality services, staff, and stock holdings are managed in an efficient and effective manner and to budget;
- developing marketing plans for, as well as, overseeing the delivery of both internal and external functions and events;
- providing exceptional hands-on service to members, guests and visitors of Glenelg Golf Club;
- ensuring the clubhouse is presented and maintained at the highest standard possible;
- building, leading, training and managing the dedicated team of kitchen and front of house staff;
- ensuring compliance with Workplace Health and Safety and other Club policies.
Glenelg Golf Club is seeking a highly capable individual who is able to fully optimise the existing F&B facilities. The successful candidate will be technologically savvy and possess strong F&B operations experience across all facets, such as functions/events, front of house and the kitchen while also having experience in quality improvement and change management.
The successful candidate will also have a proven track record of building rapport with members and/or valued clients and be able to communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders. The ability to work well under pressure with excellent problem solving skills is essential. Initiative, innovation, drive, creativity, authenticity and integrity are all necessary qualities to succeed in this role.
For a job and person specification, please click on the PDF icon above or below and for further information on our client, please visit glenelggolf.com
Applications in Word format only should be forwarded to Justin Hinora by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone enquiries are welcome and may be directed to either Justin or Christian Gaszner on (08) 8100 8849.