Located on the Adelaide sandbelt, Glenelg Golf Club is recognised internationally as one of Australia’s leading championship courses and private golf clubs. With a healthy level of membership, Glenelg GC offers outstanding membership privileges and opportunities, including a world class golf course, modern clubhouse with extensive bar and bistro facilities, and a challenging golf program for players of all levels.
An opportunity currently exists for an experienced Accountant or Finance Manager to join the management team and provide accurate and informed financial/management reporting to the General Manager and Committee. Responsibilities of this role include:
- overseeing and management of the financial functions of the organisation, including budgeting, financial reporting, accounts payable and payroll;
- working closely with the Management Team to aid commercial decision making;
- ensuring effective and efficient systems, policies and procedures are continuously developed to facilitate the recording and reporting of vital statutory, financial and management information;
- proactively driving continuous improvements in the accounting architecture of the business and contributing to overall business strategy as a pivotal member of the Management Team;
- leadership and management of the Administration team.
Applications are encouraged from commercially minded accounting professionals with CA/CPA qualifications (or currently working towards accreditation). The successful applicant must be highly motivated with strong attention to detail and be driven to add value through exceptional communication, analysis, initiative and commercial acumen.
This role will suit either an ambitious and commercially astute accounting professional in the process of developing their career or an experienced accountant seeking an alternative environment.
For a job and person specification please click on the PDF icon above or below, and for further information on our client, please visit glenelggolf.com.au
Applications in Word format only should be forwarded to Justin Hinora by email to email@example.com
Telephone enquiries are welcome and may be directed to Christian Gaszner on (08) 8100 8849.