King’s Baptist Grammar School (KBGS) provides excellence in education to the local community and beyond with over 1,000 students currently enrolled. A co-educational, Reception to Year 12 school of the Christian faith located in the north-east of Adelaide, KBGS is 5 minutes from Golden Grove and under 30 minutes from the Adelaide CBD.
Incumbent Principal, Russell Eley, is retiring in mid 2019 after 23 years of exemplary service which creates a unique opportunity for a proven educational leader to join a well established school with a reputation for outstanding academic results and a strong community culture.
Reporting to and working closely with the School Board, this pivotal role will take carriage of the strategic and operational leadership of the School. The successful candidate will:
- nurture and develop Christian values and demonstrate professional excellence, character, humility and good heart;
- maintain a strong culture of pastoral care and wellbeing for all students to produce well rounded and positive young adults;
- develop and maintain productive relationships with a wide range of key stakeholders;
- foster a team of dedicated and progressive professionals and a positive workplace;
- manage the physical and financial resources and ensure sound governance.
Applications are encouraged from appropriately qualified and experienced individuals with excellent communication, negotiation, leadership, strategic planning and commercial management skills, complemented by the warmth, integrity, authenticity, energy and passion necessary to engage with, champion and inspire the School community.
The future is bright for this School with exciting new initiatives in 2019 and beyond.
For an application pack please client on the PDF icon above or below, and for further information on our client, please visit kingsbaptist.sa.edu.au
Applications in Word format only should be forwarded to Andrew Reed by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone enquiries are welcome and may be directed to Andrew Reed or Christian Gaszner on (08) 8100 8849.