ACH Group is a leading provider of residential, retirement living, in-home and community services to older people in SA and Victoria. 1,700 staff and hundreds of volunteers are dedicated to ACH Group’s vision of supporting people to live good lives. The organisation is widely recognised as a progressive and innovative leader with award winning customer and employee initiatives.
Reporting to an experienced Board and leading the executive team, the responsibilities of this Adelaide based CEO role include:
- delivering on ACH Group’s promise of listening to customers sensitively ensuring that opportunity, care and safety remain at the core of ACH Group culture;
- championing opportunities for older people to remain in control and connected to their communities;
- proactively guiding strategic and commercial development to optimise market opportunities including NDIS;
- ensuring services and initiatives are aligned to customer needs now and into the future;
- driving a substantial plan for development and refurbishment of properties, assets and facilities;
- providing inspirational and highly engaging leadership and direction that continues to build organisational capacity and culture.
The successful candidate will be an appropriately qualified senior executive with demonstrated capability to lead a large organisation through ongoing reform, growth and increasing competition. Aged care experience is an advantage, however candidates with significant leadership experience from highly comparable domains are encouraged to apply.
Essential qualities sought include well-developed commercial and political acumen, together with superior communication, negotiation, stakeholder management and leadership capacity. Warmth, empathy, integrity, strategic insight and credibility will also be necessary to inspire change.
For a candidate briefing pack please click on the PDF icon above or below, and for further information on our client visit achgroup.org.au
Applications in Word format only should be forwarded to Andrew Reed and Bernie Dyer by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone enquiries are welcome and may be directed to Andrew or Bernie on (08) 8100 8827.